This Paleo frosty only has six ingredients and takes a few minutes to throw together. I love the combo of banana, chocolate, coconut milk and honey when I want a quick Paleo dessert that satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps me on track. I love that it has fresh fruit and not much sweetener so I can eat it any time of the day.

This Paleo frosty only has six ingredients and takes a few minutes to throw together. I love the combo of banana, chocolate, coconut milk and honey when I want a quick Paleo dessert that satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps me on track. I love that it has fresh fruit and not much sweetener so I can eat it any time of the day.

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/2zAtMGZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock