These bone-in beef short ribs are braised in the oven for hours and are so good and look so fancy, but they are so easy. It just takes about 15 minutes to get them started and then I let them cook for a few hours and my family and guests are impressed every time! {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Keto, Dairy-Free}

These bone-in beef short ribs are braised in the oven for hours and are so good and look so fancy, but they are so easy. It just takes about 15 minutes to get them started and then I let them cook for a few hours and my family and guests are impressed every time! {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Keto, Dairy-Free}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/3i9N5HS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock