This healthy white chicken chili slow cooker recipe only takes a few minutes to make but is so good! I use frozen chicken thighs, onions I previously froze and canned green chilis so I can get it started in like 10 minutes. Everyone in our family loves it and we often bring it to family events. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

This healthy white chicken chili slow cooker recipe only takes a few minutes to make but is so good! I use frozen chicken thighs, onions I previously froze and canned green chilis so I can get it started in like 10 minutes. Everyone in our family loves it and we often bring it to family events. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/2TFLoIn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock