These homemade sloppy joes without ketchup are one of my children's favorite recipes - I like them too! I love them because they are so versatile and easy to make either on the stovetop, slow cooker or Instant Pot and they freeze wonderfully. I have to make sure to always have some on hand in my freezer or my children start complaining there is nothing to eat. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

These homemade sloppy joes without ketchup are one of my children's favorite recipes - I like them too! I love them because they are so versatile and easy to make either on the stovetop, slow cooker or Instant Pot and they freeze wonderfully. I have to make sure to always have some on hand in my freezer or my children start complaining there is nothing to eat. {Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/3AamtRf
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock