This homemade cashew milk recipe is incredibly easy to make and how so many uses. I love that you don't have to soak the cashews if you don't want to, as long as you have a good, high-speed blend, and that you can always add a little more cashews, water or flavoring until it tastes just like you want it. I also appreciate that it only takes a few minutes to make and doesn't have any added ingredients I would rather not eat.

This homemade cashew milk recipe is incredibly easy to make and how so many uses. I love that you don't have to soak the cashews if you don't want to, as long as you have a good, high-speed blend, and that you can always add a little more cashews, water or flavoring until it tastes just like you want it. I also appreciate that it only takes a few minutes to make and doesn't have any added ingredients I would rather not eat.

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/3w22SB1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock