I like these Paleo sweet potato fries because they taste so good I don't need to have a sauce with them, which a big plus on the Paleo diet since compliant sauces can be hard to come by. I also like how they come out evenly cooked and don't burn as easily. {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free, Whole30, Vegan}

I like these Paleo sweet potato fries because they taste so good I don't need to have a sauce with them, which a big plus on the Paleo diet since compliant sauces can be hard to come by. I also like how they come out evenly cooked and don't burn as easily. {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Dairy-Free, Whole30, Vegan}

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/3FxVZeE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock