30 Minute Red Pepper and Garlic Butter Foil-Grilled Salmon Recipe {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Whole30} - I love how this is really fast to make and tastes so good from the sauce and steaming in the tin foil. I love how the foils keeps the salmon from breaking apart and falling in the grill. Plus, clean up is as simple as throwing the tin foil away.

30 Minute Red Pepper and Garlic Butter Foil-Grilled Salmon Recipe {Paleo, Gluten-Free, Clean Eating, Whole30} - I love how this is really fast to make and tastes so good from the sauce and steaming in the tin foil. I love how the foils keeps the salmon from breaking apart and falling in the grill. Plus, clean up is as simple as throwing the tin foil away.

from My Natural Family - Healthy Recipes | Keto | Paleo | Gluten-Free https://ift.tt/G7nFl0d
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Pot Roast Crock